Information about the project
Energy and industrial engineering
SS Khmelnytskyi NPP
SS Khmelnytskyi NPP, State Enterprise “National Nuclear Energy Generating Company “Energoatom”
Terms of works
November 2018 - August 2019
Technical reequipping of power unit No.1 SS Khmelnytskyi NPP
1. Project provides of its bid for overhaul repair with replacement of low-pressure preheater (LPP) PNSG 4000-1А at power unit No.1 SS Khmelnytskyi NPP.
- development pf work execution plan for replacement LPP-2;
- manufacturing and installation of special steel structures for dismantling and installation of the preheater;
- execution of work package for replacement of low-pressure preheater type PNSG -1А;
- restoration of dismantled steel structures, piping and auxiliary equipment.
Purpose of the preheater replacement is extension of design service life of power unit No.1.
Customer: SS Khmelnytskyi NPP, State Enterprise “National Nuclear Energy Generating Company “Energoatom”.
2. Technical reequipping of six pumping units of process water supply of essential consumers of power unit No.1 SE Khmelnytskyi NPP.
- dismantling of pumping units type D-4000-95;
- installation of new pumping units type ATSNA 4000-95/8-2а;
- installation of electrical equipment, instrumentation, cable and wire products of new pumping units;
- individual tests of assembled units.
Replacement of outdated pumping units with new of more reliable design with steel enclosure, that meet requirements of PN AE G-7-008-89, will enable to extend service life of the power unit above designed period (more than 30 years).
3. Works on technical reequipping and introduction of system for forced “unfiltered” pressure release from leak-tight enclosure system at power unit No.1 Khmelnytskyi NPP.
Project provides complete package of works, including:
- dismantling with subsequent installation of all assembly components of the system and steel structures;
- weld quality monitoring by non-destructive methods and integrated tests;
- applying corrosion-resistant protection and heat insulation.
Introduction of efficient forced pressure release system from leak-tight enclosure system will allow to enhance reliability of the power unit operation.
4. Technical reequipping. Modernization of safety-critical systems with replacement of electric motors 6 and 0, 4 kV. at power unit No.1 SE Khmelnytskyi NPP.
Project provides complete package of works including:
- dismantling with subsequent installation of 28 electric motors 6 and 0, 4 kV;
- execution of electrical works for connection of electric motors;
- installation of cooling pipelines;
- integrated startup and adjustment tests and commissioning.
Modernization of safety-critical systems will allow to improve effectiveness of performance characteristics of ventilation and pumping units of the systems and improve reliability of the power unit operation.